Grant has Dj’d at over 400 Weddings, over the past 19 years, and entertained more than 30 000 Wedding guests!! Most venues have included the greater KwaZulu-Natal area, including Hluhluwe in the North and Port Edward/Kokstad in the South and everywhere inbetween.
Being a Wedding DJ is his primary focus area in terms of functions and he has a long and successful history of wonderful, memorable weddings that he has been a part of. See the dozens of Testimonials he has received over the past couple years.
The fact is, what truly sets a good wedding DJ apart from a poor one is not his ability to follow a song list, but rather to read the audience and keep the dance floor packed from the very first beat. What’s more, a skilled turntable expert will know when to crank up the volume and when to set the mood with appropriate feather light wedding music.
The following Wedding DJ Service is provided:
- Professional RCF Powered Speakers
- Background music while your guests wait in the chapel.
- Processional and Recessional Music.
- Background music as you sign the registry.
- Professional cordless microphone and stand for the marriage officer/minister.
- Background music after your ceremony while your guests have canapes (on request)